Welcome to our Master Class Assessment Tools Administration and Interpretation training. We're looking forward to learning together through this elearning systems, our live webinars, reflection, and practice. Below find a little bit about my background and career related materials from my own practice.
The Curated Career Coaching Skills training is a structured curriculum of training and self-study. The training will focus on helping career advisors manage assessment interpretations so that the client can use the results for decision making, developing strategies to reaching goals, and talking about themselves in ways that matter to potential employers. It focuses on the assessment interpretation process and how to engage the client, how to use coaching communication skills effectively, and how to build a client centered process.
Competences covered in this training are:
- Demonstrate knowledge of coaching techniques applicable to interpreting career assessments
- Plan and execute an assessment interpretation
- Identify productive strategies for handling client concerns or questions
- Utilize tools to help a client apply assessment results to career goals .
- Teacher: Constance Jenkins Pritchard