Welcome to our elearning based continuing education course. You may complete this course on your own timeline within 8 weeks of your registration and payment. After that time, you will be removed from the course.
You will be awarded 10 contact/clock hours for completing this course. That means you should plan to spend about 10 hours on the course and its assignments.
In this course, learners will explore the impact of age on midlife clients. The learner will explore resources and career information resources especially beneficial for this population.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
1 Describe the impact of aging on job seeking and resulting barriers
2. Be able to debunk myths associated with aging stereotypes and consider appropriate assessments for this population
2. Identify career information resources especially helpful for midlifers.
Each topic has a reading and an assignment that you must complete. Please post the assignment as indicated. No one else will be able to view your results or what you have written. When posting, be sure to hit "submit" so that the instructor is notified that you have posted. The instructor will respond to your assignment.
In this course, learn about how to assist internationals learn about life in the American education systems, undocumented students, and assist these students with a job search.
If you have any trouble with any assignment or the technology, please contact Dr. Constance J. Pritchard firstname.lastname@example.org 609-231-9059.
1. Career Models and Theories
2. Helping skills (questioning, reflecting)
3. Career processCOURSE COST: $200 # of CONTACT HOURS: 10
TO REGISTER: Contact Dr. Constance J. Pritchard at email@example.com. 609-231-9059
- Teacher: Constance Jenkins Pritchard